- Proactively involved to manage a variety of changes to the works due to unforeseen conditions encountered below ground and during the alteration of the existing fabric.
- Early contractor involvement to work with design team, help the project with buildable solutions and enable an early start on site.
- Working with specialist subcontractors during their design development to provide a coordinated installation with full involvement of the Architect and Client.
- Managing neighbourly relationships in a built up residential location to minimise the impact of the building works.
Scope of work
- Extension and refurbishment of a 1920’s detached residential house.
- Full replacement of roof coverings, fascias, rainwater goods, external hardwood timber windows and doors with the addition of a bespoke Orangery.
- Internal reconfiguration to include an open layout plan and integrate the new and existing building elements.
- Full replacement of internal finishes, electrical and heating installations that included a ground floor underfloor heating system to both the new and existing areas.
- Installation of fitted furniture, floor finishes and soft furnishings.
- External works that included hard landscaping to form patios, raised planting beds and new entrance driveway.
- Reinstatement of soft landscaping and land drainage system. New foul and surface water below ground drainage.
Retail Park Shell & Alteration WorksFind out more
Office Extension & RefurbishmentFind out more
Arundel House, Phase OneFind out more
Greystar, Student AccomodationFind out more
Tapton Lock, ChesterfieldFind out more
Fulwood, SheffieldFind out more
Clare Hill, HuddersfieldFind out more
Bretherton Primary SchoolFind out more