- Programmed & coordinated the works to minimize disruption to other retail park users
- Completed additional works within the contract period to ensure shell works were handed over to the incoming tenant to meet the original timescales.
- Ensured good lines of communication with other retail unit operators to maintain neighbourly relationships.
Form of Contract:
Design & Build
JCT DSC/C Amended
Scope of work
- Full internal strip out including partitions, services, fixtures fittings.
- Remodel front façade to increase extent of shop front glazing.
- Install new automatic bi-parting glazed entrance doors.
- Construct new insitu concrete lift pit to suit incoming tenant’s requirements.
- Construct recess in floor slab to accommodate service lift.
- Modify existing rear (service yard) elevation to infill current external door openings, and form new openings for emergency exit, and service doors and to include provision of level threshold at new door positions.
- Repairs to the cut edges of the existing roof sheeting, including corrosion treatment, and new decorative coating
- Below ground foul drainage pop-ups.
- Modify ground slab locally to accommodate mezzanine post loadings for reconfigured upper floor.
- Modify incoming utilities capacities and termination points to suit incoming tenant’s requirements.
- Install external anti ram raid steel bollards to protect delivery and personnel doors to the rear of the unit.
Retail Park Shell & Alteration WorksFind out more
Office Extension & RefurbishmentFind out more
Arundel House, Phase OneFind out more
Greystar, Student AccomodationFind out more
Tapton Lock, ChesterfieldFind out more
Fulwood, SheffieldFind out more
Clare Hill, HuddersfieldFind out more
Bretherton Primary SchoolFind out more